Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

ACTION FROM 2ND CONFERENCE...

At our Second Conference in Bathurst, Gérard made the point that we should make our Introductory brochure available on our website so that other Terriot family organizations (e.g., Association des Thériault d'Amèrique, Association des familles Thériault du Nouveau Brunswick, and ...de la Nouvelle Écosse) could use this document to distribute to their membership as a way of getting to know each other. I have completed that action and here is what I did.

I expanded our former "Goals and Policies" section to an "All About Us" and I added the Introductory brochure to the section. I also added a link for a downloadable ADOBE PDF file of our Introductory brochure. Take a look at it and let me know if that does the job.

1 comment:

  1. By the way, let me know if there is anything about the Introduction to our organization that is missing or should be changed.

    À propos, laissez-moi savoir s'il y a n'importe quoi de l'Introduction à notre organisation qui manque ou devrait être changée

    ReplyDelete